A Book

Hiiiii!! Today we are going to talk about a good book.


This is: 



Daughter of smoke and bone, written by Laini Taylor, it is a trilogy but i read alone the first book.

This talk about chimeras but they are called demons, angels and human , as angels and chimeras are at constant war with each other. In the book protagonist is Karou of 17 years, she live in the city Praga but is careful by chimera. Until she metets an angel called Akiva who changes her life.

The book is very interesting because the perspective is told from the side of the "demons" or chimeras. I see in 2019 and It took me a year to read it, I would like to read it again after on my holiday. 

I like the character karou because strong and confident girl. She is cool and too she has a surprising history.

Akira is the angels and is very beutiful but it has a very sad history linked to karou. But love can win (only in fiction). 

Brimstone is the chimera that takes care of kaoru, He is like a father to her and the affection they have for each other is very nice.

I recommend it if you want to read a book of fantasy, love and a lot of drama but especially if you want to cry. 


It is one of my most treasured and beloved books in my litle library. 


Comentarios

  1. Oh, I remembered a book I read many years ago about Angels, it was called hush, hush.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fp top 5

An interisting trip

All time favourites