Fp top 5

Hiiii bloggers!!!!

i talk about 5 things what did in my 18 for september.

1. Slepp

I don't have dream ordely because depending my university (Time necessary or mandatory)

this week slepp to the point of exhaustion but the bad is this the day wednesday.

i'm deep sleeppy 

2. Travel to the beach 

In recent days was the beach with my family, the landscape was very beautiful, lots of nature, full of green and flowers, But el water in the beach was very cool. 

They were entertaining days.☆_☆


3. Cooking

This is week eat much cooking, terremoto, too much empanada,


4. Read 

This week text the university, they were a bit confused and a bit boring i.

it's not because i don't like essays but i found this one in particular very bad.


5. See cdrama


This week my obsession was to see a chinese drama about youth.

It is called "When I Fly Towards You"

It is about adolescent in his new school that they esach other and they become close friends. We accompany them until they reach adulthood.

It teaches us about romance, friendship and especially the litle things in life.  

it's very good if you want to watch somenthing quiet  

Travel to the beach 

In recent days was the beach with my family, 





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

An interisting trip

All time favourites