A place in Chile


Hiii Blogger!!!! 

In this blog i talk about a place visit for my. This is.......


SAN PEDRO DE ATACAMA 


Locaded in the north from Chile in the arid desert. 

They were my holiday summer in the year 2018, I had 16 years, a long time about. 

This is place beutiful, quiet, with very sand jajajajajajaja sorry, but is fantastic and very nice. 

I was with my father because He had long wanted to go. 

This is place have stopped in time is like back to era old.



The areas I went to are 

1.Geysers of Tatio and from Puritama 
this time is fantastic nd beutiful but i had not enjoy because it was very cold then i had not in thermal waters in the geysers.



2. Rainbow Valley
This tour was a bit sad because we didn't get to see the rainbow mountains because the sun just went down.

3. Village of San pedro
This is place most i like, The construction in house, The sand roads, the person, is all great. 

This is one of the most beautiful places i have ever visited.






this is holiday it is ago many time that is why i have not photography 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fp top 5

An interisting trip

All time favourites