On my radar

Hii Bloggers!!!
Today talk about two things the post in web to on my radar and my cultural snapshot.
Is in the post talk of Milly Alcock actriss in the house of dragon (Fantasy book.) She is my famous favourite because is excelent as this Job like Rhaenyra Targaryen. 

I coment of part more like in the post, the art exhibition, i think see beutiful and magic like the other word, i like see but have very far away. 
The film i do not see but i would like to look at it. It can be seen interesting.
The book i dont not see, it not my interest.
Music is very sad and melancholic
And the final podcast for A24 i am completely agree.
A24 is a very best study, alone have to midsomar film. The best movie about like the people can manipulete easyly in the bad emocional stade.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fp top 5

An interisting trip

All time favourites