An interisting trip

Hiiii everyone! How are you doing? Me sleepy.

i talk today about an interesting trip. i don't travel often but i like to travel. my father is a fan of this and thanks to him i know more places. 

One of my best trips was to Brazil, in specific to Pará stade located in the amazon river. My vacation was during the christmas and new year holidays. For my was experience unique and cool.

i learn in the travel about diferent culture, language, belief and food. 

i was my first time cooking a whole fish on the grill and then eat it with eye and scales. (was not rich)

I also tried açaí (fruit amazon) in ice cream, in addition the brigadeiro which are similar to truffles, love both sweets. 

The people were great and to lively 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fp top 5

All time favourites