My mini sister

 Hiii!

i talk today about my little sister...

My sister called Amalia and has almost 2 years old, she's from my dad.

She has a birthday on 31 October and my possible present is a knitted cuddly toy.

My sister would describe her as an energetic, friendly and above all very cheerful girl.

She is a bit playful but she is discovering the world. 

My siblings in general are very special and dear to me as I am the second eldest.

Plus she's going to school soon so I'm happy how much I've seen her grow up.

I am a proud big sister.

I'm going to cry when she's my age, she'll be so old, but I'm going to make the most of her while she's still adorable. 

ahh she is also very funny and good at climbing.  and my other brothers I love them too but I had to choose only one  jaajajajajajjaajja. 

                                                      That's it and you have fun sisters?





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fp top 5

An interisting trip

All time favourites