Lenguage

 Hiii Bloggers!!!

Who are you? I'm fine. 

I talk today about my history by english and other language. 

I am good talk, i was since childhood bad in learned my own language (spanish) but in the Long time (in my 15 years) i was could improve. i had many problem in my pronunciation letter in spanish by "R". I'm learn good. 



Now, in English... i am learn talk and write but is many difficulty for my, They english is many easy compared other language by learn but i don't rule. I have 8 years to learn English, but this is the basics, colors and numbers. In my secundaria education I learned to present simple in all class to end. Is very bad in my school. I don't learn. I was know learn English. It was annoying but by the time is funny but not wonderful and I follow bad English but I am learning. 


The English language I like, is simple and they have no verb configuration complications like spanish. 

I am bad at learning and memory word meaning ( Vocabulary.) This is my many complicated difficulty. Soo my difficulty for study all days.

In my future i know the english is very important in work and i do not Still for that moment. 

I like learn diferent language like korean, chinese, japonese, italian and much more. 

What you learning like language? 

 










Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fp top 5

An interisting trip

All time favourites